This time last year I was being lied to. I trusted this person and they lied to me. For months…at the final hour, they departed my life.
Piano Sonata No.14 Beethoven plays as I type.
They then tried to keep hold of aspects. It was a challenging moment, but I managed to free myself from all detrimental scenario(s.)
They tried to keep hold of what they lacked without my presence.
This time last year I felt these negative vibes – I ignored them in exchange for temporary details.
Burning red flags presented themselves at every turn. I fanned them away, in favour of something amazing? Like I said, this person had my trust!
This time last year, I danced with deception and flirted with fakery.
- They’ve permanently lost my confidence in their ability, to be honest, and show integrity.
- I can’t comprehend why I ignored the inferno that roared inches from my body.
- Our universe will raise them up and at their pinnacle moment of self-actualisation cracks will deepen into graves for their bounty of happiness.
- I’ll pay my respects with a single hemp seed.
- private & confidential.
- My circles are trustworthy.
- My life is abundant in love.
- All red flags are acknowledged.
- We will never see one another again.
- We will never correspond in any way, shape or form.
- When the last petal falls and they burn away the facade, I won’t hear the formation of a river from painful tears.
- They ignited this insatiable thirst. I drink deeply, daily!
- I’m grateful for the double-edged sword they used to slit gaps in my circulation. I can’t stop the bleed – vampires wait to be fed. They present lies in exchange for life.
- Private and confidential.