the act or process of transforming.the state of being transformed.change in form, appearance, nature, or character.
- 1. a frightening or unpleasant dream.”I had nightmares after watching the horror movie”
verbpast tense: permeated; past participle: permeated
- spread throughout (something); pervade.”the aroma of soup permeated the air”
nounnoun: erudition; plural noun: eruditions
- the quality of having or showing great knowledge or learning; scholarship.”he was known for his wit, erudition, and teaching skills”
- the branch of knowledge that deals with interpretation, especially of the Bible or literary texts.
adjective adjective: methodological
- relating to the system of methods used in a particular area of study or activity.”a wide variety of methodological approaches to ethical problem-solving”
nounplural noun: epochs
- a particular period of time in history or a person’s life.”the Victorian epoch”
- the branch of knowledge that deals with the structure, historical development, and relationships of a language or languages.
- NORTH AMERICANliterary or classical scholarship.
- completely baffled; very puzzled.”she gave him a perplexed look”
- 1. cause pain or injury to.”Ow! You’re hurting me!”
The action of abating or being abated; ending or subsiding.